Adding a Card to Google Pay
On your android smartphone:
1. Download Google Pay from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the Google Pay app.
3. Tap the (+) sign.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your card.
On your android wearable:
1. Open Google Pay on the android wearable.
2. Tap (+) to Add Card to choose from cards on your phone.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete setup.
Paying with Google Pay
With your android smartphone:
1. Unlock your phone.
2. Hold your phone over the terminal until you see a blue check mark on the screen.
With your watch:
1. On your watch, open the Google Pay app.
2. Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you hear a sound or feel vibration from
When paying within apps:
With Google Pay, you can check out in apps without having to enter your payment information. Shop,
order takeout, or get tickets with the press of a button.
Where to use Google Pay
Google Pay using your card works wherever Interac Flash® is accepted. Just look for the Interac Flash® logo or contactless symbol at the checkout. Some stores will also display the Google Pay logo. You can also pay online and in-app wherever the Buy with Google Pay button is displayed.